a few high end headphones on sale, which to consider?
Jan 22, 2014 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

thisjustanother

New Head-Fier
so right now i have the dt 990 250 premium headphones, i like them a lot as my first pair of actual headphones. im always looking through ebay, amazon etc and just looking at equipment for gaming, music, be it peripherals for my computer. having recently gotten into audio, i would like to get more into as ive gotten addicted reading and looking at headphones and setups people have.

having very little experience in knowing what to look for in headphones when it comes to knowing what treble, mids, bass and its terminology that people use. i hate that it seems like im going on blind faith when it comes to getting the right headphones. 

ebay has a few sellers, that are reliable, with headphones that are highly rated and i am considering picking a pair up if its worth it. i dont know if head fi is ok with links so ill just give detail of what i have seen.

beyerdynamic t90 premium - 392$
which looks like it usually sells for 500-600$ normally

sennheiser hd 700 - $649.00
which seems to go for around 800-900 normally

beyerdynamic t1 -  $799.95
which looks like it goes for 900-1000

there are a few more, but i dont want to end up flooding the post. if theres any opinions on these. and when it comes to high end
headphones, is it even worth it for newcomers to even look towards these as possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back