A dummy computer question
Feb 27, 2006 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Del Griffith

1000+ Head-Fier
Can someone tell a computer dummy...what I'm possibly missing that does not allow me to click on email links..(such as on earphonesolutions or headroom). I wanted to email a particular area of earphone solutions, but since it won't load..I can't see the address to write it out. When I click on them I get an "error loading this module" warning. I'm not a complete moron when it comes to my computer...but I don't know what this would be. If I perhaps need an update on something? Sorry if this isn't a headfi question directly. Thanks...

Feb 27, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #2 of 5
Um, I got a little lost in your question. I think you're asking how get the email address to an email address that is not loading up properly when you click it. Well, just move your mouse pointer over the email link. On your status bar, there should be the URL that contains the email address.

Feb 27, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 5
Yeah...I probably didn't word it quite right. When I go to click on an email such as "customer service" or "Returns" on a website such as headroom..I get an error message that sais "error loading c:\program files\msn""""" then under it sais "the specified module could not be found" I just thought maybe I don't have the latest of something that enables me to get those links w/o having to type them out. Not a huge deal....just kinda irritating. Also if I get a pm from someone hear with their email address listed..I get that same message when I try to load it. Thanks for the reply.....

Feb 27, 2006 at 11:40 PM Post #4 of 5
Right-click on the link, and chose "copy link" (or something similar - maybe copy link loccation).

Open your email program or site.

Paste this into the To: field.

If there's a mailto: or anything before the actual email address, delete this.

Send the email from there.
Hope this works.

Feb 28, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Del Griffith
Can someone tell a computer dummy...what I'm possibly missing that does not allow me to click on email links..(such as on earphonesolutions or headroom). I wanted to email a particular area of earphone solutions, but since it won't load..I can't see the address to write it out. When I click on them I get an "error loading this module" warning. I'm not a complete moron when it comes to my computer...but I don't know what this would be. If I perhaps need an update on something? Sorry if this isn't a headfi question directly. Thanks...

Are you using Internet Explorer?

Click on Tools -> Internet Options -> Programs tab, and see what application is being used for email. Try changing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back