A dream i wish was true
Apr 14, 2006 at 10:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Gabe Logan

1000+ Head-Fier
This is a dream that i had last week.It starts out with me at a place like costco with the big racks holding all kinds of things and i am holding a shopping cart just standing in place.There is an empty space in one of the racks and out of nowhere a guy who works there starts to place boxes on the rack and to my amazement they are around 4 boxes of sealed Grado HP-3's.At first i though where in the hell have these been?In a flash i reach for one at the time because i knew i could only afford only one at that moment and partly afraid of a stampeed that might follow if i did not get one right away.

The next part has me and others on checkout while we sit on a bench waiting for them to scan our items.I notice the guy after me picked up a HP-3 also for himself and because now i feel the need for another i casualy take his and place it with my stuff.

The vast majority of times when i have dreams they get lost by morning and i have no idea what it was about even though i know i did dream but this one stuck with me so bad that i remember every feeling and event that took place.If only it were true.

Apr 14, 2006 at 1:01 PM Post #3 of 3
Heh, I had a dream where my parents gave me a stax 001 portable system. That was a nice dream.

I once had a dream on christmas eve, that it was christmas, and when I woke up I thought it was the day after christmas. Slightly disorienting
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back