A cmoy like no other!
Jan 22, 2006 at 5:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Rednabox

New Head-Fier
It takes a female to make an amp this cute!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

and my mini to mini that I made most of.
6.jpg

Jan 22, 2006 at 6:02 AM Post #4 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mevunky
The back looks all cracked?

yeah well when you are working with a mcdonalds toy you don't always have the best thing to start with. there were some things sticking out in there for no apparent reason but I had to take them out so that everything would fit. and because it was curved I couldn't completely get it all out.

Jan 22, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #5 of 19
Aggie engineering at it's finest....
580smile.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 6:07 AM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednabox
yeah well when you are working with a mcdonalds toy you don't always have the best thing to start with. there were some things sticking out in there for no apparent reason but I had to take them out so that everything would fit. and because it was curved I couldn't completely get it all out.

Just looked odd, like you had cracked it to get the contents out and glued it. Anywho, nice work on the amp and casing
600smile.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 6:12 AM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mevunky
Just looked odd, like you had cracked it to get the contents out and glued it. Anywho, nice work on the amp and casing
600smile.gif

nothing is glued in there. its all removeable which is good because its not a rechargeable battery yet. going to try and work on that the next time I am home

Jan 22, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #9 of 19
Cool! I've got a big Yoda with moveable arms that came on the top of one of those huge 96oz or whatever sodas from McDonalds years ago that I want to put a cmoy in for using when I'm at the workbench.

Jan 24, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #13 of 19
I've gotta show my wife this! Its just her colour
smily_headphones1.gif

CUTE

Jan 29, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #15 of 19
That's just pretty darn awesome. Guys think they're creative by putting amps into mint tins, but it definitely takes a girl to come up with something like this.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back