A case for my ZVM
Apr 11, 2006 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

humanflyz

Headphoneus Supremus
After the hard drive on my Zen Touch died, I decided it was time to upgrade. So today I went and bought a Zen Vision M. So far I'm liking it a lot, but what I really want is a case. I prefer a case that is somewhat transparent and low-profile. So if you know which cases are good, throw some suggestions my way.

Apr 11, 2006 at 8:18 AM Post #2 of 5
I believe a lot of people will recommend Best Skins Ever (.com), they have a great transparent protector.

Apr 13, 2006 at 6:28 AM Post #4 of 5
I got a transparent shield from shieldzone.com, amazing product. Check it out. You will not be disappointed in it. Also check out the demo videos they have. I have tested the shield on my ZVM, with a key and various other sharp metal objects and I have yet to leave a mark on it. I really think its impervious to damage.

Also they have a lifetime warranty. If it does get damaged they will replace it for free.

If you want I can take some pic with it on, so you can see how it looks. email me at : rfourquet @ gmail .com

Apr 14, 2006 at 3:27 PM Post #5 of 5
The BSE is awesome. it is well worth more than Best Skins Ever charges for it. I don't see why the IS from shieldzone is so expensive though, its only a piece of plastic. I had a couple of particles of something (sand?) stuck under the screen layer and i pulled it up after it dried, to clear them. i thought i messed it up permanently streching the skin too much and losing the adhesive when i re-wet it. nothing harmed, when i reset the corner i lifted up it fit back and stuck on fine. the adhesive underneath had become clumped and white opaque from my clawing at the particles but after a day it became crystal clear again. I recommend fully.

the BSE is just protection for the face though. if you want shock and corner protection you might have to check out a leather case or silicone skin. you asked for something clear so maybe you want a silicone skin. there are several out there that amount to the same thing Boxwave sells for $25 or something. I recommend trying the KrooSkin case there from misticaudio, under $10 bucks free shipping in the US and it has a stand. the leather cases are pretty good too, but i prefer the case i got from pdaden.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back