7hz x Crinacle Dioko Thread
Jun 30, 2022 at 10:42 AM Post #16 of 83
They look very pink/purple and being glass and round will look like giant ear-rings. The tips colors are ugly and childish. My tip size is barbie nailpolish pink like for little child. Why would I choose pinky iems and tips ? It doesn't fit to any other colors like eyeglasses, caps, shirts, t-shirts and these pinky colors will make people smirk and give me unwanted attention. On Amazon pinky items are always deeply discounted because besides girly girls nobody really wants them. The product looks feminine, childish, cheap, uncool and unmasculine unlike 7hz timeless which look cool, noble, classic and stylish. I hope they will get discounted to 50%+ because of their uglyness and then I can paint them over otherwise no sale because product looks is deeply dissatisfactory and not socially acceptable.
Your comments are childish and out of line.

Jun 30, 2022 at 10:53 AM Post #17 of 83
I for one, really love how they look.
I think it's a bit of a statement, and I'm here for it. :D
From the few shots I saw, the colour looks really nice and it plays well with light.
Gotta love that cable too.
I bit the bullet and ordered them even before I saw any review, cause I'm a sucker for pretty things.
Of course, the fact that they're tuned by Crin helped.
Not that I'm a huge fan of his tuning, but, if I understand correctly, the other IEMS he tuned react really well to EQing.

Jun 30, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #20 of 83
I buy pink IEMs since they are usually cheaper. Having said that, there is ZERO reason to make the shell so huge for no reason.

I imagine it's just tactics to sell more by playing with the buyers subconcious of 'bigger = better' or 'different = better' and also that 'planar = different/better' than other drivers or IEMs with a more convential appearance.

Jun 30, 2022 at 11:59 AM Post #21 of 83
Purple is the new black.
Black and purple is also _t_h_e____s_h_i_t_ .

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2022 at 5:41 AM Post #23 of 83
They look very pink/purple and being glass and round will look like giant ear-rings. The tips colors are ugly and childish. My tip size is barbie nailpolish pink like for little child. Why would I choose pinky iems and tips ? It doesn't fit to any other colors like eyeglasses, caps, shirts, t-shirts and these pinky colors will make people smirk and give me unwanted attention. On Amazon pinky items are always deeply discounted because besides girly girls nobody really wants them. The product looks feminine, childish, cheap, uncool and unmasculine unlike 7hz timeless which look cool, noble, classic and stylish. I hope they will get discounted to 50%+ because of their uglyness and then I can paint them over otherwise no sale because product looks is deeply dissatisfactory and not socially acceptable.
I don’t use on my IEMs to advertise my masculinity.

Jul 1, 2022 at 5:49 AM Post #25 of 83
Thanos is very masculine yet literally whole body purple

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:08 AM Post #26 of 83
And that's without mentioning that purple is a colour that is sometimes linked to royalty.
(or the Third Street Saints, if you're a Saints Row fan and not a fan of royalty, like myself)
Also, always interesting to read about the history of stuff like the coulour pink or high heels, to see how they went from being related to masculinity, to being related to femininity.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2022 at 7:02 AM Post #29 of 83
I just realised that my most recent orders from Alix won't be delivered at my home but were "self pickup" (dunno why, never chose the options) that are supposed to be delivered at a shop near where I live.
Said shops has been closed for months, that's going to be "interesting" to follow the shipping of the Dioko.

Jul 1, 2022 at 7:07 AM Post #30 of 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back