7hz Timeless vs Moondrop Blessing 2
Oct 28, 2021 at 2:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

WoollyGeezer

100+ Head-Fier
7hz Timeless vs Moondrop Blessing 2

Does anyone have the two iems to compare the sound? I'm in the market for one of the two. I do generally prefer planar for my overear headphones(LCD5/HE1000 v2) but need some iems for portability. I have a portable amp/dac to drive whichever.

Jan 12, 2022 at 4:04 PM Post #2 of 5
I'm new here, but here's my terrible comparison,

The Blessing 2's (mine are the dusk)
- Cool, out of head experience, but its not as natural or "Holographic" as Fiio FH3's
- Not offensive with any genre from what I can tell
- More note "weight" than the timeless
- Not related to sound but the shell is really nice.. but actually massive.

The Timeless
- Smooth, very smooth sound
- All of the sound is there imho
- Literally so easy listening
- Mids can make me feel off due to "edge" or something. Generally doesn't though.
- So far, from my testing, is the best iem for gaming, as it gives you a plain interpretation for your ears to locate stuff from. It doesn't feel around you as much, but it feels where it's supposed to be. Still testing though'

Feb 27, 2022 at 5:16 AM Post #3 of 5
Timeless sounds clean and very laidback and distortion-free in its sound reproduction.

But the tuning out of the box ain't quite there. Bloated mid-bass as the shelf starts dropping too late, some elevation in the mids (2300hz) which gives el guitars, vocals and whatever else sits there an unfavorable emphasis or "honk".

Feb 28, 2022 at 7:49 PM Post #5 of 5
Experienced both, and both feel good in their ways.

The Timeless stand out as one of the most interesting IEM been released. The bass response is very good overall and the lower midrange is delightful. The general resolution is top-notch. The 7hz Timeless has a fun and energetic tuning.

The Moondrop Blessing 2 is the IEM that has impressed me the most. The midrange on the Blessing 2 is truly spectacular. The mids are even, and linear with very natural tonality to them. I personally find the treble region warm. It is a delightful IEM to listen to, with an outstanding tonal balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back