|
Nov 15, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #17 of 17
Well I can't offer direct comparisons, since I dislike some(most) AT cans, due to their trebly nature. Makes things sound thin, and based on lach's review and comments here and there that I've read about them it seems the 900x would be pretty lean in the lower mids which I dislike and not to mention fatiguing for long periods due to the treble. I've also seen some people complain that their ear touches inside the cup, so that could be annoying as far as comfort. MA900 have like this giant gap in there and it's so impossibly light it really does feel like wearing nothing at all, unfortunately that lightness and flimsiness makes it feel impossibly cheap as well, might be worth it to go for AT based on build quality alone. However, the MA900 soundstage is anything but intimate, it is much larger and more spacious than my HD598 and people rave about that soundstage, for good reason.

I guess the best thing I can say about the MA900 is that if it had better build quality, muuuuuuch better build, I'd happily have paid $600 for them. It really does deserve more attention. Oh well, good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back