7 Band+ EQ DAPs?
Mar 21, 2011 at 3:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
So. I REALLY like tweaking custom EQs. I always feel dirty doing it, but I love it. You should see my Foobar2k.

Anyway, which decent DAPs have 7 Band or more EQs? I believe the P3 does, and I know that Apple products with EQu do. But I REALLY don't want to buy an iPod Touch. So I'm looking for other options.

Mar 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #2 of 5
Any Andropd DAP or phone with PowerAmp
Android DAPs:
Archos 28, 32, 43
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy WiFi line of players
Cowon D3

Mar 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 5

The D3 is really tempting, but I think it's too big for what I'm looking for, sadly.

I'll take a look at some of the Archos offerings though.
Quote:
Any Andropd DAP or phone with PowerAmp
Android DAPs:
Archos 28, 32, 43
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy WiFi line of players
Cowon D3

Mar 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
So. I REALLY like tweaking custom EQs. I always feel dirty doing it, but I love it. You should see my Foobar2k.

Anyway, which decent DAPs have 7 Band or more EQs? I believe the P3 does, and I know that Apple products with EQu do. But I REALLY don't want to buy an iPod Touch. So I'm looking for other options.

Equalizer and EQu apps on iOS. (yeah, I know, you have an iPad already and are looking elsewhere than Apple)
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #5 of 5
Yeah, it sucks. After using EQu and being blown away by it. I've been trying to get away from Apple because I love their players, but hate their software.

Quote:
Equalizer and EQu apps on iOS. (yeah, I know, you have an iPad already and are looking elsewhere than Apple)
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back