Jul 15, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #16 of 20
Quote:
I have a feeling it is as easy as pay, item shipped, receive, and enjoy, but I am (overly) worried that I may owe a tax, customs fees, international banking issues etc.?

You should follow that feeling instead of worrying. Come on - LMUE is a reputable and legitimate seller and you're using paypal - it's made to protect you. You just pay it and you get it - as easy as that. And why are you worried about customs taxes and such - it's way too cheap and it ships from within USA. 

Jul 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #17 of 20
My first pair of VC02's came from Singapore and there was no customs charge - I think you have to reach some sort high price threshold for customs charges to kick in - I also received my Heir 4A & 8A ($170 on the owner transfer program) and didn't pay a dime in customs charges. If you use Paypal - no one in Singapore has any more info on you than your name and address (and email) - There is not a vast conspiracy - Edward Snowden uses Paypal.

Jul 15, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #18 of 20
You think that you have to worry. I received mine with no problems from Lendmeyourears. The thing is I had to trust not only Lendmeyourears, but the Singapore Postal Service and the Mexican Postal Service. They arrived in Mexico 35 days after ordering them. No duties. The only thing that I did not like about Lendmeyourears is that in my case replies to emails took 3 to 4 days on average.

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #19 of 20
Paypal is worry free.  And we dont pay custom fees here in US, at least i never have and ive received many overseas packages.  Basically u pay paypal, and paypal then pays whoever ur buying from.  Paypal is onlyone with ur credit info. The other people will get ur name and address only, and thats for shipping purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back