TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Dec 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #512 of 813
Fed-Ex just delivered the 64 Audio package here. Via a quick inspection things look to be good except for the fact that the U18 is missing 4 silicone tips (largest and smallest) and the Fourte is missing 3 (2 largest and 1 medium). :frowning2:

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #513 of 813
My answer would be a resounding No, in most every aspect, using my ears.

In what aspect(s) of sound reproduction is accuracy most important to you?

For me I need accurate bass response and accurate mids. My hear8ng tapers off at about 16k so the upper mid area and the lower high area would also be important. Extreme high extension isn't necessary for me.

Dec 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #514 of 813
Hi, I live in Dayton, OH and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to the terms of the tour.

Dec 11, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #515 of 813
Hi, I live in Dayton, OH and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to the terms of the tour.
Received your contact info and added you to the tour.

Dec 11, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #517 of 813
Dec 12, 2017 at 3:41 AM Post #519 of 813
Fed-Ex just delivered the 64 Audio package here. Via a quick inspection things look to be good except for the fact that the U18 is missing 4 silicone tips (largest and smallest) and the Fourte is missing 3 (2 largest and 1 medium). :frowning2:
Hopefully they will be replaced.

Dec 12, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #521 of 813
Wow, is all I'll can say about these IEM's! I've never heard such clarity and presence from any other IEM. My advice, is for you remaining folks to drop out of the tour right now before you're faced with the predicament of having to sell your car, house, loved ones, etc... whatever it takes to acquire these amazing IEM's! :)

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #522 of 813
Wow, is all I'll can say about these IEM's! I've never heard such clarity and presence from any other IEM. My advice, is for you remaining folks to drop out of the tour right now before you're faced with the predicament of having to sell your car, house, loved ones, etc... whatever it takes to acquire these amazing IEM's! :)

I'm hoping for some trickle down quality in the more affordable U4, but yeah, it'll probably ruin me.

Dec 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #523 of 813
Dec 12, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #524 of 813
Folks, last night while listening to the U18's I noticed a fluttering sound coming from the right channel randomly. You can hear it sometimes on the start of a song or on low passages. It is random though and can't be reproduced playing the same passage etc... I thought at first it was the pressure being relieved because that is kinda what it sounds like. That was with the M15 modules in as they arrived here. Any ideas? I will change them out for the M20's and see if that helps with the symptom. Also maybe reseating the M15 might help. Will update here when I've had a further chance to experiment. Pics of how the kits arrived here. Missing tips and shirt clip tab almost broken off.

Update: Removing and reinserting the M15's has seemed to resolve the fluttering sound in the right channel I was experiencing. Will continue to monitor the situation and update if necessary.

IMG_2324.JPGIMG_2325.JPGIMG_2329.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #525 of 813
Yes, notified Barra immediately yesterday and he contacted 64 Audio. 64 Audio is overnighting them to me and they should arrive today. :)
Again, a testament to the service level this company provides - they always go above expectations in all aspects of quality service and extraordinary product performance. They give me a confidence that is rare to find when buying from any manufacturer. They set a very high bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back