TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Sep 7, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #258 of 813
Tour Announcement
Great news, like @eldss mentioned above, 64 Audio has provided a third demo kit to allow the remaining participants with faster access. Things might get a little confusing in the "who's next" department, but I think we can manage. If not, I will devise a new list for each. For the time being - @GTecX and @eldess, please just move down the list to the next person following you while @shotgunshane can move the East coast kit up the list so we all meet in the middle. When the kits meet, we will move to the "Late Comers" list which is not logistically friendly. However, given three kits, we can chose the most logistically friendly of the three next in the list to PM and ship. Feel free to PM me if confused. - Bill

Sep 7, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #260 of 813
Tour Announcement
Great news, like @eldss mentioned above, 64 Audio has provided a third demo kit to allow the remaining participants with faster access. Things might get a little confusing in the "who's next" department, but I think we can manage. If not, I will devise a new list for each. For the time being - @GTecX and @eldess, please just move down the list to the next person following you while @shotgunshane can move the East coast kit up the list so we all meet in the middle. When the kits meet, we will move to the "Late Comers" list which is not logistically friendly. However, given three kits, we can chose the most logistically friendly of the three next in the list to PM and ship. Feel free to PM me if confused. - Bill

Will there be an European Tour after yours in the US is finished? Would be great!

Sep 7, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #261 of 813
Will there be an European Tour after yours in the US is finished? Would be great!
Not sure, but I have heard mentions. As this one winds down, I will know better.

Sep 8, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #263 of 813
64 Audio and @Barra arranged for a third tour kit to get things moving quicker. I just received it. Will email next person to arrange to ship next week.

This is good news @eldss
It appears I would be next after you then :)

Sep 8, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #264 of 813
@Blueshound24 I believe I misread @Barra 's directions (I've been on my phone, sorry). I thought Shotgunshane would continue to move the tour kit upwards and both Dannio and I would finish off the West coast. So I've contacted @EagleWings to get them next week and I believe Danniao has already or was to reach out to drbluenewmexico. @Barra If I messed this up, let me know and I can just get it out to @Blueshound24 instead and @EagleWings sorry for the confusion.

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #267 of 813
@Blueshound24 I believe I misread @Barra 's directions (I've been on my phone, sorry). I thought Shotgunshane would continue to move the tour kit upwards and both Dannio and I would finish off the West coast. So I've contacted @EagleWings to get them next week and I believe Danniao has already or was to reach out to drbluenewmexico. @Barra If I messed this up, let me know and I can just get it out to @Blueshound24 instead and @EagleWings sorry for the confusion.

For the time being - @GTecX and @eldess, please just move down the list to the next person

No worries, the instructions can be a little confusing. Yes, if you go down the list I would be next, but if that doesn't work I would be good with whatever works. :)

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #268 of 813
Can I join in the east coast tour?
I am in FL
Thanks

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #269 of 813
Actually, you did good as expected. The instructions were meant to be in general going forward, not to replace your previous arrangement. The reason for resisting a new formal list at this point is that I want to provide some flexibility between participants to allow switching places to align with schedules or to optimize logistically. After a few months into a tour, life has a way of getting into the way for participants so I like to make room for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back