64 Audio Tia Fourte or JH Audio Layla?
Mar 26, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #16 of 16
I second these smart people here, newbie myself as well, I've read a lot on the forums and can agree with suggesting the newest of the bunch mentioned so far, Empire ears legend X

honestly have heard some critical reviews about Jhaudio iems, to my memory, they havent come out with any new innovations recently (granted, I don't follow jhaudio as much). their iems that have emphasis on bass generally have muddy bass and mids, and theres many more alternatives that give you more IEM for your buck.

I myself am a bass lover, and up until now have been holding up with the noble k10ua (didn't pick this IEM for any reason, someone just sold it for a really good deal haha). however after listening to the much cheaper shure se215, although no where near in performance, I miss the dynamic driver bass.

out of the whole X Line from Empire ears, legend x is the most neutral. but with two dynamic drivers it will take care of that bass craving, and, from the reviews I've read, it is still extremely clear.

I don't doubt at all though that the Shure KSE1500 is the better IEM. better detail retrieval than today's BA iems and better bass still than the DD iems, but the sacrifice of convenience (with the included amp needed to run them) is something some, maybe many people are not willing to make.

Thanks @Kenneth Galang I really appreciate your valuable views and would love your updates in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back