64 audio iem fit
Oct 4, 2023 at 9:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jsl0131

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I have a question about the fit and tips of 64 audio's universal line of iems.

I demoed the trios a while back and absolutely loved them, so I nabbed them when I saw a used pair being sold on an e-commercie site for a good price. However, upon listening to them, I feel like I couldn't get a good bass response and sometimes it felt like I could get a better bass response if I didn't ram the tips into my ear and just used larger tips to cover the area before my canal.

So my question is if you're supposed to fit the universal line of 64 audio iems as deeply as you can.

Also, I have a question for the tips of 64 audio iems too. Am I supposed to use them with eartips that have wide (and shorter) or am I supposed to pair them with tips that have more narrow and longer bores?

Thanks!

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:23 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi guys, I have a question about the fit and tips of 64 audio's universal line of iems.

I demoed the trios a while back and absolutely loved them, so I nabbed them when I saw a used pair being sold on an e-commercie site for a good price. However, upon listening to them, I feel like I couldn't get a good bass response and sometimes it felt like I could get a better bass response if I didn't ram the tips into my ear and just used larger tips to cover the area before my canal.

So my question is if you're supposed to fit the universal line of 64 audio iems as deeply as you can.

Also, I have a question for the tips of 64 audio iems too. Am I supposed to use them with eartips that have wide (and shorter) or am I supposed to pair them with tips that have more narrow and longer bores?

Thanks!
hey! did you end up finding a pair that works for you?

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:42 AM Post #3 of 3
hey! did you end up finding a pair that works for you?
Hi, I settled on the Azla SednaEarFit Shorts! They provided good isolation and a good seal, although it didn't fix the treble that I was occasionally bothered by. Similar to their stock eartips (not the spinfit ones), I think looking for eartips with a wide bore and a shorter stem will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back