64 Audio Duo worth it?
Mar 7, 2024 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fetoll123

New Head-Fier
So i have an issue..

I currently own a pair of Campfire Solaris OG but looking to upgrade/switch.

Can get a pair of 64 Audio Duo for 500 bucks. Im also interested in the Sennheiser IE600.

I mainly use the IEMs on walks, bus and a little bit at home.

Speaking budgetwise, 500 for the Duo seem too good to pass on?

Is it even worth to upgrade? Please share your thoughts!

Mar 7, 2024 at 11:40 PM Post #2 of 3
So i have an issue..

I currently own a pair of Campfire Solaris OG but looking to upgrade/switch.

Can get a pair of 64 Audio Duo for 500 bucks. Im also interested in the Sennheiser IE600.

I mainly use the IEMs on walks, bus and a little bit at home.

Speaking budgetwise, 500 for the Duo seem too good to pass on?

Is it even worth to upgrade? Please share your thoughts!
500 bucks for a unique IEM like the duo? Great addition to your collection, I say. Personally, I would go with Duo rather than IE600.

64 audio IEM are good for outdoor as well since they are not that sealed (with Mx or M15 modules), so longer comfort and you are less likely run over by those electric scooters. On the other hand, they don’t isolate well with some modules, so might not be very useful in loud environments

Mar 8, 2024 at 1:55 PM Post #3 of 3
I have never listened to the Duo's but I just got a mint condition 2023 rev U12Ts and they are amazing! There is a listing on this site for used U12Ts. They cost more than the Duo's but you will likely be in heaven with them. They are not super bassy though. Its more of a natural bass sound if that makes sense but the detail is AMAZING! I was going to buy those but found a almost brand new ones on another site for a bit more money. IF you listen to a lot of classical music these are the best I have heard. Its like being there in person.

https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/64-audio-u12t.63403/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back