634EARS: Impressions, Discussions, and Appreciations Thread
May 23, 2024 at 2:00 AM Post #707 of 767
Think yours should be on the way soon.

He mentioned that the TX02 with black persimmon wood sounded pretty great when we were discussing which wood that is warm and smooth sounding.
Thanks, made me very excited now. I prefer to not ask and stress makers, why I haven't asked Musashi.

And you say warm and smooth, seems like what I asked for is coming true :beerchug:

May 23, 2024 at 3:04 AM Post #709 of 767
Thanks, made me very excited now. I prefer to not ask and stress makers, why I haven't asked Musashi.

And you say warm and smooth, seems like what I asked for is coming true :beerchug:

1000077466.jpg

Now, that's a great combo to have.

Excited for your txo2.. hope you have lots of funtimes with em.

May 23, 2024 at 11:57 AM Post #711 of 767
Long wait till August and tax returns, feels even longer when you have something you want to get so badly.

How's the stock cable? Is it soft and easy to handle or stiff? Comparison would be even better, if someone has a final C112 (or the 2-pin version) or any onso cable.

May 23, 2024 at 9:41 PM Post #712 of 767
Long wait till August and tax returns, feels even longer when you have something you want to get so badly.

How's the stock cable? Is it soft and easy to handle or stiff? Comparison would be even better, if someone has a final C112 (or the 2-pin version) or any onso cable.
The stock cable is easy to handle, but probably too thin to handle the weight on the iem.

Some users have no issue with it.

May 24, 2024 at 5:40 AM Post #715 of 767
Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 9:10 PM Post #717 of 767
Sadly after going though all my local stores cables(well mostly the SPC and silver collection) none has that tonal balance that the stock cable has on the LOAK 2 open.

Guess Im stuck with the stock cable. Need to buy ear hooks then. Also thank Musashi-san that saperation and stage doesnt change much when going form 3.5 to 4.4 unlike the FD7 where it really likes the additional voltage swing of balanced.

May 25, 2024 at 1:54 AM Post #719 of 767
@theintention set should be awesome, my LP01 pink copper is sublime.

Also joined in for another set, Loak2-TX-01 Chakte Viga.
Nice, what sets you got from 634ears?

I guess most who give 634ears a chance end up buying another later on, we get the seductive taste of Musashi tuning and craftsmanship. Ofc we want more 😁

May 25, 2024 at 1:59 AM Post #720 of 767
Nice, what sets you got from 634ears?

I guess most who give 634ears a chance end up buying another later on, we get the seductive taste of Musashi tuning and craftsmanship. Ofc we want more 😁
Current generation LP01 Snakewood and LP01 Pink Copper.

Previous generation Loak-T (CL) Purpleheart, Loak BSB, Loak S96, Loak-S (CL) Kalimantan Ivory, Loak-T Brass, Loak-T Copper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back