6.35 MM TRS female to 4 Pin XLR male adapter
Jan 13, 2022 at 1:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PoppaWood

New Head-Fier
Does anyone know where I can find a good one? The only place I'm seeing them is on Ebay from China or cheapo Amazon ones. Figured this would be a more common item for people wanting to run their cables through balanced output but not seeing it on any reputable hifi sites.

Jan 13, 2022 at 5:57 AM Post #2 of 6
Does anyone know where I can find a good one? The only place I'm seeing them is on Ebay from China or cheapo Amazon ones. Figured this would be a more common item for people wanting to run their cables through balanced output but not seeing it on any reputable hifi sites.
Never use balanced out of amp with single ended connection.
Do you want to connect balanced headphone with single ended out of amp then you can get such adapter from any cable vendor like Forza, Norne, Hart Audio cable, Periapt
But I hope you don’t want to connect single ended to balanced out of amp as that might blow your amp.

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:31 AM Post #3 of 6
Do you want to connect balanced headphone with single ended out of amp then you can get such adapter from any cable vendor like Forza, Norne, Hart Audio cable, Periapt
But I hope you don’t want to connect single ended to balanced out of amp as that might blow your amp.
Thanks for the reply! Ah ok, that makes sense. I've seen some adapters for 2.5 and 3.5 mm, but now after doing some more reading and reviewing those adapters, I see that those are TRRS ends so the balanced connection isn't broken.

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:38 AM Post #4 of 6
Thanks for the reply! Ah ok, that makes sense. I've seen some adapters for 2.5 and 3.5 mm, but now after doing some more reading and reviewing those adapters, I see that those are TRRS ends so the balanced connection isn't broken.
Yes, TRRS is what you need

Nov 8, 2022 at 10:14 AM Post #6 of 6
Can someone point me to such adapter? Having trouble finding one. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back