5th week without my amp
Jan 28, 2008 at 7:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dkpaul

100+ Head-Fier
This is the 5th week I'm without my Move.

My Move stopped working (I think it was because of the power surge) about 5 weeks ago. I mailed the unit back to Dr. Meier for repair.

USPS took nearly two weeks (even with Priority) to deliver the package to Dr. Meier.

Well, it has been two weeks since he shipped it. But it's still not here. damn.
Since I did not want to be left without an amp again, I ordered an Arietta. I would have liked an Opera, but I coud not shell out $1200 now.

Before this head-fi thing, I could enjoy music from my iPod though icrappy earphones 24/7. Now, UE TF10 sounds sub-par without an amp: not even mention the HD650.

Well, I'm really crossing my fingers for the parcel to be at my office tomorrow.... Please....

Hey... I do hope that you have a backup amp in case something might happen to your primary amp.

Jan 28, 2008 at 9:01 AM Post #2 of 5
Suggest you get a LISA III, it is great with the HD650.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 28, 2008 at 12:35 PM Post #3 of 5
Not only Amps. But phones. Sources, Dac's etc. I'm shipping two phones out for re-cable tomorrow. But I have another ten to choose from. Sold Four Amps today on the Forum. Added two. Were delivered on Friday. And one more is being built. "The Force must Flow". My young padawan. Now if we could do that with wives!?!

Jan 28, 2008 at 3:21 PM Post #4 of 5
5 weeks without wife?
Hmm... nah I love my girlfriend, it's better 5 months without my amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back