5th Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #32 of 63
  I hope someone will have SPL Phonitor 2 and HeadAmp GSX-MKII

Hi @Giggity1
So far I don't think anyone one is planning on bringing either of those.
But there should be some other gear that you might be interested in hearing. You can see the first post with a list of attendees and any gear they are bringing.

Are you planning on attending?

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #33 of 63
  Hi @Giggity1
So far I don't think anyone one is planning on bringing either of those.
But there should be some other gear that you might be interested in hearing. You can see the first post with a list of attendees and any gear they are bringing.

Are you planning on attending?

I checked the list, it seemed like some of the names didnt have their equipment list.

I am not sure if I'd be attending or not, although its very close to my place. 

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #34 of 63

I checked the list, it seemed like some of the names didnt have their equipment list.

I am not sure if I'd be attending or not, although its very close to my place. 

Yes, the people listed without any gear are not bringing any gear or they didn't let me know what gear they're bringing.
No one is required to bring gear.

Feel free to stop by if you want. No pressure.

-Darin

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #35 of 63
Good news everyone.

Brannan from Noble just confirmed that he will send me the entire Noble line of universal IEM's including the latest K10 Encore and Sage IEM's!

I have not heard them, but if you are interested at all in IEM's, you will be in for a treat at the meet.

Tell your friends!

-Darin

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #37 of 63
Same here, but mine are the week after. May as well finish projects early and study sooner. Otherwise I'll be thinking "Hmm, I wonder how those SR-009s sound..." during the middle of my finals!

Nov 25, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #39 of 63
  It was said in the first post that there is free parking in the nearby neighborhoods, but I can't really see anything on Google Earth. Would anyone know of a specific street?

All the parking on all streets is free. There are no parking meters.

However, on the main street, Orange Ave., there is a 2 hour parking limit. On most of the other side streets, there is no time limit.

Nov 30, 2016 at 9:07 PM Post #40 of 63
  I hope someone will have SPL Phonitor 2 and HeadAmp GSX-MKII

You're in luck, my schedule aligned such that I'll be able to make the meet!

I plan to bring:

HeadAmp GS-X MkII
HeadAmp Pico Power
HIFIMAN HE1000 V2
Astell&Kern AK320
Mytek Brookyn

I will also have BendyHead headphone stands available for purchase on-site as well.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Nov 30, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #41 of 63
Plan to bring:

ampsandsound Mogwai
Nuprime DAC9 or Dragonfly Red
Sennheiser 650

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #42 of 63
  All the parking on all streets is free. There are no parking meters.

However, on the main street, Orange Ave., there is a 2 hour parking limit. On most of the other side streets, there is no time limit.

It looks so crowded on Google street view, but I guess parking is easier to find than I thought. Still not sure if I'll be able to make the journey though since I'll be coming from OC and have to drive to Lake Arrowhead afterwards. On the other hand, I really don't wanna wait several months for the LA meet...

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #43 of 63

You're in luck, my schedule aligned such that I'll be able to make the meet!

I plan to bring:

HeadAmp GS-X MkII
HeadAmp Pico Power
HIFIMAN HE1000 V2
Astell&Kern AK320
Mytek Brookyn

I will also have BendyHead headphone stands available for purchase on-site as well.

Awesome! Glad you can make it.

Plan to bring:

ampsandsound Mogwai
Nuprime DAC9 or Dragonfly Red
Sennheiser 650

Nice! I look forward to checking out the Mogwai.

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #44 of 63

It looks so crowded on Google street view, but I guess parking is easier to find than I thought. Still not sure if I'll be able to make the journey though since I'll be coming from OC and have to drive to Lake Arrowhead afterwards. On the other hand, I really don't wanna wait several months for the LA meet...

Parking is not bad at all. I guess the earlier the better, but if there's nothing going on in the park across the street, there's usually lots of parking around the park. Hope you can make it.

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:34 AM Post #45 of 63
  Parking is not bad at all. I guess the earlier the better, but if there's nothing going on in the park across the street, there's usually lots of parking around the park. Hope you can make it.

Thanks for the tip about the park, I'll search around that area. One last thing: Is there a toll to drive over the Coronado bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back