580 or 600
Mar 1, 2006 at 12:01 PM Post #77 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mlarn
I thought I saw a couple of posts in here (or maybe in other threads) where people are claiming that you better get the HD 580's soon because they are being dicontinued. Just wanted to let everyone know I talked to HeadRoom late last week and was told that Sennheiser had a fire at one of their plants in Germany (thus all the backordered cans for many of us) but that they are now getting back on schedule. The HeadRoom rep also told me it was just a rumor about the HD 580's--they are still in production, according to the Sennheiser rep who visited HeadRoom only a couple of weeks ago. So, the 580's are still going strong and no need to panic to get one.

Maybe this is common knowledge, but hopefully it helps some decide!

They are a very weird company then...because their website makes no mention of the 580. In fact, if you type 580, hd580, hd 580 etc... in their search bar it comes up with nothing relating to them. It's like they are denying the fact they ever produced them.

Mar 1, 2006 at 12:12 PM Post #78 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unearthed
They are a very weird company then...because their website makes no mention of the 580. In fact, if you type 580, hd580, hd 580 etc... in their search bar it comes up with nothing relating to them. It's like they are denying the fact they ever produced them.

They do have it on their site...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back