500+ member?
Jul 20, 2005 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

The Monkey

Monkey See, Monkey DAC
A really sick dud
So, er, not that it matters to me or anything, but how do I get my 500+ tag?
cool.gif

Jul 20, 2005 at 2:57 AM Post #2 of 16
Get Jude to update it. Apparently, when one becomes a contributor, it puts the lock on automatic upgrades on the member level.

A mod can probably explain it better than I just did, though.

Jul 20, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #5 of 16
when you become contributor, system stops updating your title and Jude needs to do it manually.

Jul 20, 2005 at 3:38 AM Post #9 of 16
i get a kick out of people who say "it doesnt really matter to me but" when it comes to post counts. just say what you really want to otherwise you wouldnt post it at all. it has been discussed so many times its nauseating. obviously post counts dont mean anything, i notice people here who post in every thread i look at, have far less experience and time on this forum than i do, and they come off as know it alls. post count does not equal headphone smarts, it only means that for the most part you need to get a life! not sorry, just telling it like it is.....

Jul 20, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by fyrfytrhoges
i get a kick out of people who say "it doesnt really matter to me but" when it comes to post counts. just say what you really want to otherwise you wouldnt post it at all. it has been discussed so many times its nauseating. obviously post counts dont mean anything, i notice people here who post in every thread i look at, have far less experience and time on this forum than i do, and they come off as know it alls. post count does not equal headphone smarts, it only means that for the most part you need to get a life! not sorry, just telling it like it is.....

A little angry there, huh? maybe you should relax just a little [size=xx-small]tiny[/size] bit.

Jul 20, 2005 at 1:56 PM Post #12 of 16
not angry there huh......

just tired of reading the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.....

maybe you should try using the search function a little bit...

or just say what you mean when you post, like "hey jude, im a 500 member, please change my title, it would mean so much to me!!!"

Jul 20, 2005 at 2:01 PM Post #13 of 16
Don't try to argue with fyrfytrhoges, just back away, slowly...after my largely meaningless post count journey, that's at least one tidbit of useful experience I've picked up!
icon10.gif

Jul 20, 2005 at 2:17 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Don't try to argue with fyrfytrhoges, just back away, slowly...after my largely meaningless post count journey, that's at least one tidbit of useful experience I've picked up!
icon10.gif

lol, consider it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back