$50 Amazon IEM's impulse buy help.....ready to order
Apr 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

KillerQ

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, all,

Having failed miserably with expensive custom eartips for an existing set of earbuds, I'm ready to give true IEM style buds a chance.

I'm gonna place an order this evening, but I need help.

This may be a difficult considering many of the favorites are several hundred dollars at least - but - what's the best pair of IEM earbuds that I could get on Amazon for $50?

I'm looking at these....

MEE audio M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician's In-Ear Monitors with Detachable Cables (Clear) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SLVB71Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_sG59yb6460F1V

Looking to use them for all types of music in rooms with average ambient noise.

Thanks so much in advance. I'll update when I place my order....

Peace,

Matt!!

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 15
I have the M6 pros and for$50 you really can't go wrong in my opinion. Very comfortable with a fairly neutral sounds. Comes with two detachable cables one with audio controls and one without. Both are very nice. I use them with comply tips for a better deal and isolation improvement.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #7 of 15
Pretty sure you will be happy with them. I am not a big believer in burn in necessarily but I really thought these improved after about 25 hours or so. Initially I thought the highs were a little harsh but they seemed to smooth out quite a bit. Whether that was my adjusting to them or an actual change I cannot say. Beauty of Amazon is the third day return just in case you are not pleased.

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #9 of 15
I have the M6 pros and for$50 you really can't go wrong in my opinion. Very comfortable with a fairly neutral sounds. Comes with two detachable cables one with audio controls and one without. Both are very nice. I use them with comply tips for a better deal and isolation improvement.

Thanks!! Just placed my order for the M6 Pros. Thanks!!

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #13 of 15
In that range you can get Etymotic ER-6 ...really nice headphones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #14 of 15
Or Etymotic MC3 / MC5 as they are now referred to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back