$50-100 budget, which in-ear should i get? alt. rock, acoustic, electronic...
Jan 21, 2014 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

TegraStorm

100+ Head-Fier
i listen to all kinds of genres and was looking for in ear earphones aprox. $80, i wont be using them as my main headphones but would consider having some decent in ears, i am a basshead sometimes but it can be uncomfortable to listen to heavy rock/alt. rock music with V shaped sound (what i mean is its uncomfortable to listen to blue october, lifehouse or such with alot of sub-bass and general bass), so i thought about getting ones specialized on "rock" but also listen to alot of electronic music (mostly trance, downtempo/ambient and progressive house), but cmon all earphones do the same thing, so i guess any earphones are good for that, of course its not like ill be listening to ambient on beats 
deadhorse.gif
(<-- odd smiley) so i guess getting ones focused on heavy rock will be also good for listening electronic right? i thought about getting the hippo VB but wasnt shure when i saw this:

http://www.inearmatters.net/2009/01/list_01.html

but what are your recommendations?

Jan 22, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 4
You should consider Yamaha EPH-100. They are probably your best bet!
>Warm and detailed sound signature.
>Great bass extension
>Very good isolation
>Metal Made
>Soft carrying case included
>5 different sized ear pads included

Best Luck!

Jan 29, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #3 of 4
  You should consider Yamaha EPH-100. They are probably your best bet!

Best Luck!

it would be nice and i would maybe extend to buying this which are $110, BUT... i can get to abuse alot of the cable, idk about the tips size but my ears are small, they are 2" from upper helix to lobule. heard about the GR07? do you think they fit my style?

UPDATE: nevermind, i think i'll be getting Klipsch Image X10, seem like my best option... anyways thanks!

Jan 29, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #4 of 4
I guess Gr07 are more neutral in comparison. Yamaha's are maybe more lively. You can also consider Rockit R50s and Gr07 Bass Edition. I guess you can't go wrong with any of this IEMs included x10s. The diameter of the smallest earpads included with EPH100s is aprox. 8 mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back