5 Free Binaural Beat meditation tracks
Oct 6, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Guidry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never had any success with these "brain training" type sounds, they don't induce any sort of altered state for me.

I've tried a few of them in the past, the ones that were supposed to simulate chemical substances such as alcohol, mescaline, etc... The only one that ever made me sort of woozy was the alcohol one. It was pretty weird, but who would want to sit and listen to those loud, droning sounds for long periods of time?

Oct 6, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #6 of 10
okay can of worms:

ya, they don't seem to work for everybody, though it seems a decent amount of people get some kind effect(not placebo). I think it just partially depends on how your brain works; though also your listning envermont/headphones/etc...

*puts on his anti-flame suit*

Oct 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've tried a few of them in the past, the ones that were supposed to simulate chemical substances such as alcohol, mescaline, etc... The only one that ever made me sort of woozy was the alcohol one. It was pretty weird, but who would want to sit and listen to those loud, droning sounds for long periods of time?

I tried the marijuana one. Didn't make me high, all it did was bore and annoy me

Oct 6, 2009 at 2:06 PM Post #9 of 10
lol. Well yesterday I tried some Tangerine Dream Phaedra album while driving a car.
It´s some experimental thing as far from anything commercial you can get. It doesn´t even have a melody. First track is 15 minutes with loooong tones from a synthesizer etc. Felt like I was walking on the ocean floor or something lol

Big misstake I got kind of like a zombie. Felt nothing was real and nothing bad will happen no matter what I do. I guess I got into the mindset of a serial killer or something... Maybe I really got hypnotized lol.

now what drug effect do that album simulate
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back