5.1 speakers for music/movies
Feb 16, 2009 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mihir.p

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I want to buy 5.1 speakers for my PC. Music and movies, no gaming. Can someone tell me if Edifier is better or logitech? or some other brand?
my budget is rs.10k

Also, Is edifier S5.1m available in india(mumbai to be specific)?.. I read good reviews of it

Feb 16, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #2 of 5
Grab an Onkyo set... and/or I think Yamaha has a pretty cheap set that could probably outdo Logitech... not sure of Edifier.

Mar 9, 2018 at 9:16 PM Post #4 of 5
You have a budget of 10k and your wondering if edifier is better then Logitech, well tell you 10k can get you a pretty sweet system ......

10000 rupee is only 150 USD. He can get the JBL LSR305 which should sound great with music and decent with movies

Mar 9, 2018 at 11:39 PM Post #5 of 5
Hello everyone. I want to buy 5.1 speakers for my PC. Music and movies, no gaming. Can someone tell me if Edifier is better or logitech? or some other brand?
my budget is rs.10k

Also, Is edifier S5.1m available in india(mumbai to be specific)?.. I read good reviews of it

You can't really go really wrong or really right with multimedia surround speakers at that price range. What I'd do is just compare local prices to US MSRP, then eliminate whichever is being sold at a too high mark up in % to US MSRP.

You have a budget of 10k and your wondering if edifier is better then Logitech, well tell you 10k can get you a pretty sweet system ......

Rs10,000 is somewhere around US$200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back