5.1 gaming speakers which to buy?
Mar 10, 2019 at 11:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mikerrr

Head-Fier
Mar 12, 2019 at 4:38 AM Post #2 of 3
The edifier definitely looks best, but Im going to suggest you go the AVR and individual speakers route, especially with the money you're looking to spend, you'll get better connectivity options, better codec handling, expandability, and most importantly, better bigger speakers with better drivers.

It takes more setup and planning but in the end its a significantly better sound system. Say for instance a Denon X1400h, and one of the Polk, Klipsch, BIC, Pioneer, or even Emotiva lines of speakers, 5 1/4 to 6.5in woofers, 12" subwoofers, and can eve add in bass shaker systems.

Mar 12, 2019 at 11:44 AM Post #3 of 3
do you believe that the Denon X1400h is the best from all AVR ? in the market? why you suggested me the Denon X1400h ? from the others avr like pioneer, yamaha,.,,marathz?onkyo etc arent good??

if i will go in one custom solution like custom subwoofer,, custom receiver and custom 4 pairs 2-speaker library (5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch silk tweeter). and also and one custom 2x 4-inch woofer and 1-inch silk tweeter).

which you would suggested me to buy? for custom parts i mean?

can you send me in links from shops for custom receiver and custom 4 pairs 2-speaker library (5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch silk tweeter). and also and one custom 2x 4-inch woofer and 1-inch silk tweeter).??

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back