4G 60g iMod-Can Playlists be Shuffled??
Apr 11, 2007 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

RCM

100+ Head-Fier
I'm breaking in the new iMod and in doing so trying to figure a few things out.

One being this: Is it possible to shuffle songs within a playlist??

I'd like to be able to shuffle, but every time I try it shuffles all the music that's been downloaded, including playlists, albums, etc.

This makes absolutely no sense and if I've got to shuffle everything I can't do it. My music is way too varied to shuffle, the combinations would just be too weird.

BTW, it really does sound good. I mean really good, with UE-10s and a T'Hawk.

Thanks…RC

Apr 11, 2007 at 7:27 PM Post #2 of 6
Damn, I thought someone modded a Shuffle so the HP out would be a dedicated line-out
frown.gif
. Anyway, congrats on the imod!

Apr 11, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn, I thought someone modded a Shuffle so the HP out would be a dedicated line-out
frown.gif
. Anyway, congrats on the imod!

Yea me too, I got a little excieted I'm not gonna lie.

Apr 11, 2007 at 8:07 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by SebastianS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its under settings ... you can shuffle songs (playlists) or albums

I'm pretty sure that shuffling songs uses everything on the iPod, not just playlists.

Is it possible to configure it to shuffle songs in a particular playlist that may contain several albums, or are you limited to:

1) One album
2) Everything on the iPod

Thanks

Apr 11, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #6 of 6
You can easily do what you are trying. You simply go into settings and set shuffle to "songs" and now whether you are in a playlist or album, it will shuffle the songs randomly. If you have shuffle set to "album", it will play all songs from one album in a playlist, then shuffle to another album.

I think you are trying to go to "Shuffle Songs" on the main menu instead of just going directly to the playlist. If you have the setting to shuffle "songs" it will do that within the playlist you are on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back