40GB Ipod redwine modded or 60gb 5G ipod or Vision:M + savings
Mar 11, 2006 at 8:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

wowie11

100+ Head-Fier
I am going to be using this player a fair amount on the go...about 15% of the time in the gym, about 60% in the train and about 15% at home and 10% at work. I am going to be mating this with my Z-Audio Lambdas and depending on the mood, my KSC75s, UE10's or A900LTD's. I listen primarilly to rock and rap on the road and classical and jazz when I'm stationary. The video would be nice on the train every once in a while, but really only about a 7 in my spectrum of importance. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #3 of 5
imo
the i-Mod + Shuffle combination is the best fit ever .
Two portables , two very good SQ , two different size and options ready available . You would have the right gear for every portable situation .

Mar 12, 2006 at 12:00 PM Post #4 of 5
Zen Vision:M

After using the iPod G5, I was less than impressed with the sound and screen quality. You get so much more with the Vision:M (better battery, more video codec support, superior sound quality, customizable EQ, FM Radio, Microphone, etc), and now that its the same price as the iPod G5, you'd have to be crazy not to seriously consider it (AC adaptor, case, etc).

Mar 12, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #5 of 5
I say go for the REDWINE mod. I'm from the 70s and all most gave up on SQ. Then I got a REDWINE IPOD. Now I can hear the music again. CHARLIE1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back