$400 Sennheiser IE 800s?
Jul 8, 2014 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

biasa199

New Head-Fier
I was on my local Craigslist this afternoon and noticed a few Sennheiser IE 800s for sale for $400. According to the sellers, they are unopened. The MSRP of the IE 800s are $1000. I was wondering whether fakes of this particular earphones existed, if there was a burglary of some sort (lol), or some massive decrease in its price recently. The price tag on these seem a bit far-fetched for such a wonderful pair of IEMs.

Jul 8, 2014 at 4:02 PM Post #2 of 3
I was on my local Craigslist this afternoon and noticed a few Sennheiser IE 800s for sale for $400. According to the sellers, they are unopened. The MSRP of the IE 800s are $1000. I was wondering whether fakes of this particular earphones existed, if there was a burglary of some sort (lol), or some massive decrease in its price recently. The price tag on these seem a bit far-fetched for such a wonderful pair of IEMs.

Search it up on ebay and decide if you still want it. If you do, make sure you know exactly what you're getting. Test it before you buy if you can

Jul 8, 2014 at 4:25 PM Post #3 of 3
Search it up on ebay and decide if you still want it. If you do, make sure you know exactly what you're getting. Test it before you buy if you can

That's a good idea. I'll go to the seller and ask him if I can test it before buying it. I don't know if this would be possible, since he is telling me that it's "brand new, in an unopened box," but it's worth a shot. After all, real Sennheiser IE 800s shouldn't sound like a pair of Walmart earbuds lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back