4-6 GB MP3 players
Jul 7, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #31 of 38
Get a red H-10, its very sexy (and cute
tongue.gif
)

Jul 7, 2005 at 3:40 AM Post #32 of 38
well i talked to her about it, u know the "im argueing w/ my friend which looks better, can u give me ur opinion" talk. she said H10 looks pretty damn good and silver is classic. red is more girly girl, but sexy. her dad also said silver is good. the best thing is that im gonna get to play with it! w00t

Jul 7, 2005 at 5:19 AM Post #33 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Disiskurt
If they can confirm a 4GB shuffle in the future (link,) why in the world would they keep around a hard drive player with the same capacity?

Because there are a lot of people like me who never listen to music in any random mode, and would never buy any player, much less a 4GB player, without a screen.

Edit: Whoops, I didn't realize this thread was on two pages, and responded to the last post on the first page. My comment still stands, although at this point in the thread it's pretty much irrelevant
eek.gif

Jul 7, 2005 at 6:22 AM Post #34 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by waffenschmidt
Because there are a lot of people like me who never listen to music in any random mode, and would never buy any player, much less a 4GB player, without a screen.

Edit: Whoops, I didn't realize this thread was on two pages, and responded to the last post on the first page. My comment still stands, although at this point in the thread it's pretty much irrelevant
eek.gif

Well, I'm sure 4GB flash players from other companies would follow, with screens. I was just trying to say the assumption that because the 40 GB iPod was discontinued (in favor of 20GB and 60GB,) that the 6 GB iPod mini will be discontinued when the 8 GB model comes out is a little misguided.

Jul 7, 2005 at 9:48 AM Post #35 of 38
alot of people recommend the H10 and an equal amount op people recommend the Micro. Has anyone had the oppurtunity to make a direct comparison between the two and found out which had the best sound quality? and which is the most durable?

Jul 17, 2005 at 6:04 PM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by mariadoc
alot of people recommend the H10 and an equal amount op people recommend the Micro. Has anyone had the oppurtunity to make a direct comparison between the two and found out which had the best sound quality? and which is the most durable?

Signal to noise ratio of H10 is 90DB, that of Zen Micro is 98DB.

Jul 17, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #37 of 38
I really think we're going to start seeing higher capacity flash players sometime soon. It's been a couple months since I heard about them starting to produce higher capacity NAND chips, so I'm hoping we'll see those 4 or 8gb flash by the end of summer.

Jul 18, 2005 at 9:42 AM Post #38 of 38
Quote:

Ooh, one more question. Can the H10 be recharged by USB?

You'd need an optional cradle for that.
Correction: now that I actually got the cradle, I *still* can't charge via USB
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back