4.4mm pentacon extension?
May 9, 2022 at 12:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Steve B.

New Head-Fier
Hello:

I am looking for a 4.4mm pentacon extension for various headphones I have (4.4mm female to 4.4mm male). I have upgraded all my headphones to this connection and they all are long enough for portable or desktop, but I need about a 10 foot extension for one of my amps and have not been able to find it anywhere. Anyone know where to get one?

Thanks.

May 9, 2022 at 1:29 PM Post #2 of 3
Hello:

I am looking for a 4.4mm pentacon extension for various headphones I have (4.4mm female to 4.4mm male). I have upgraded all my headphones to this connection and they all are long enough for portable or desktop, but I need about a 10 foot extension for one of my amps and have not been able to find it anywhere. Anyone know where to get one?

Thanks.
https://hartaudiocables.com. They will make any cable you need. I have purchased various 4.4mm cables from them.

May 17, 2022 at 12:37 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi Steve,

I've had the same problem a view month ago. I wanted a simple 16-string, braided, silver OCC extension cable for a reasonable price and found it at Aliexpress.

Simply search for "LN007431 16 Core OCC Silver Plated Headphone Earphone Extension Cable For xlr 2.5mm 3.5mm 6.5mm 4.4mm male to 4.4mm female" via Google.

Hope, that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back