3rd SHPONGLE - Nothing Lasts!!!!!!!!
May 26, 2005 at 2:59 AM Post #16 of 27
ok... just found "are you shpongled?" at a canadian site called mymusic.com for 15 bucks.... it's on its way. i can't believe i waited so long to order this. i hope it lives up to the hype.. i'm pretty excited.

May 26, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #18 of 27
bittorrent, where everything is
wink.gif

it was funny a classmate of mine was anticipating this release too, and so I burned it for him and brought it to class only to find out that he also had obtained it and burned me a copy as well! so we both gave our copies to other people in hopes of adding more to the ranks of the shponglized
cool.gif

May 26, 2005 at 8:05 PM Post #19 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Helter Skelter
Definately purchasing when it's officially released.

I definitely won't. I'm not impressed. It sounds dated already, to me.

I WILL be seeing Hallucinogen and Younger Brother in the mountains of upstate New York in the end of August! I'm pumped!

May 27, 2005 at 1:49 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by proglife
I definitely won't. I'm not impressed. It sounds dated already, to me.
!

oh come on. its just every midsection from good psy minus the stupid/uninspired synth lines that get thrown in for 2 minutes before and after the good stuff so that any moron could mix it. (i swear, i'm not bitter!!
evil_smiley.gif
)

to each his own. i just thought i'd add this because I couldn't quite put the nail on what the album sounded like until today.

May 27, 2005 at 9:06 AM Post #22 of 27
Hallucinogen - In Dub -- just in case

May 28, 2005 at 4:59 AM Post #25 of 27
i think simon posford wants to move on before shpongle becomes too much of the same, at least thats what i heard

i cant wait for the next project he starts up...his stuff is always gold

Jun 7, 2005 at 7:03 AM Post #26 of 27
I just got this album in the mail and the first thing that comes to my mind is dissapointment. The track's aren't bad but the whole album sounds the same. Of course there's variation but you know what I mean. My opinion is that posford "sphongled" himself out :p

Jun 10, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #27 of 27
upon first listen, i say its another shpongle, completly different from the others, all the albums are wayy different from each other

cant judge yet but i like it, i do wish some of the tracks continued alittle, but at least its a continuous mix from track to track

ill have to listen a few more times to see if this is more than just a good cd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back