3rd gen Nano-->????-->Tomahawk-->ER4S
Oct 30, 2007 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mazinger

Head-Fier
Help me out guys!, I want this set up for portable use. Just missing the LOD. Which one do you recommend giving my Rig??

I mostly listen to (all in mp3 lame v0 vbr):
-jazz (coltrane, miles, pat metheny,wes montgomery, thelonious, Brubeck, Holland, etc
-alternative/classic rock (dave matthews, deep purple, zeppelin, doors, rolling stones, steppenwolf, etc)
-progressive rock (porcupine tree, pink floyd, peter gabriel, gilmore, bruford, etc)

I am not a bass head, and prefer a clean detailed sound. Guess I just want your opinion since I do not know what is the difference between a regular cryo dock, jumbo cryo, and so on in terms of sound signature.

Thanks!

Oct 30, 2007 at 7:48 PM Post #2 of 3
i have used: microshar, alo bling, qables and a custom made cryo by stevenkelby (from this forum).

i prefer the cryo out of them all, looks ncie isnt bukly and sounds amazing, and not too badly priced either!

Oct 30, 2007 at 9:37 PM Post #3 of 3
ALO Cryo's sound great - better than the DIY silver LOD I was using and a Bling-Bling I borrowed.

I might have one for sale to you if you're interested, for cheap. It's an odd-length custom ALO dock, longer than the usual one. Moving to a Kenwood rig from iPod Video, so don't need dock and amp anymore.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back