3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #32 of 105
I'll be there with some of my new PRIMA headphone stands.

I can probably make due with 1/2 a table if it starts getting booked out.

Thanks!

Oct 6, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #33 of 105
I'm planning on attending.  New to the group and haven't any really cool stuff to show off.  I'm more interested in meeting like-minded people and checking out headphone amps, as I'm looking at tube hybrids to pair with my Grado RS2es.

Cheers,
Roger

Oct 7, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #35 of 105
is anyone coming from orange county that wouldn't mind carpooling?

I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me make this one. If I can, I'll be coming from Anaheim and wouldn't mind. Need to get the okay first.

Oct 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #40 of 105
  Will anyone be bringing a set of Oppo headphones?

What are the forum/meet rules for selling my personal, used headphones?

Thanks in advance! I'll be there in any case.

I am pretty sure one person will be bringing some Oppo PM-2 headphones, but they are modified. Not sure he is bringing stock Oppos to compare.

Technically we are not supposed to sell anything inside the library, not even vendors. But I don't think they care too much. They just don't want the space used for a commercial money making event. If you want to bring anything to sell and put a sign up or something at your table, that should be fine.

Oct 12, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #42 of 105

Thanks, Darin! Is it OK to announce my possibly-for-sale items in this forum?

Yes. It's fine with me. That way anyone that's interested can bring cash. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #43 of 105

I'm in.  Got a full table left?  I'd like to bring the following:

Dacs and Amps: Lynx Hilo, Resonessence Herus, iFi Nano iDSD
Phones: Senn HD 800, Aedle VK-1
Sources: MacBook Air, iPad Air, iPod Touch.
Bonus for all you snake-oil debunkers, curiosity seekers, and members of Skeptics Anonymous: I'm hoping to have one of those mysterious Synergistic Research "HOT" thingies (it's on order, don't know if it will arrive in time).

Oct 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM Post #44 of 105

I'm in.  Got a full table left?  I'd like to bring the following:

Dacs and Amps: Lynx Hilo, Resonessence Herus, iFi Nano iDSD
Phones: Senn HD 800, Aedle VK-1
Sources: MacBook Air, iPad Air, iPod Touch.
Bonus for all you snake-oil debunkers, curiosity seekers, and members of Skeptics Anonymous: I'm hoping to have one of those mysterious Synergistic Research "HOT" thingies (it's on order, don't know if it will arrive in time).

Hi Burns,

Glad to have you.

Yes, there is enough room left for 1 table for you.

We are up to 18 tables now, by my count. Getting close to being full! That's great!

Oct 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #45 of 105
Hi,
I'm new to Head-Fi and will be joining the meet on November 1st. I'm coming from a speaker setup, so I'll only be able to bring the NAD HP50. It'll be interesting trying the NADs with some headphone amps as well as listening to better headphone/amp combos (especially interested in the Hifiman HE-560 if anyone has them).

Thanks,
Jajur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back