3G vs. 2G iPod Touch SQ (Lineout) ?
Sep 18, 2009 at 8:47 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondu999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, AFAIK there is no 8GB 3G iTouch. the 8GB is still the 2G iTouch.

Interesting. If you look at the Apple Store, it labels the 8GB as "Updated," and the 32GB/64GB models as "New."

So at the mere price-to-storage ratio between the 8GB and 32GB model, you'd be CRAZY not to opt for the latter. And it does seem that the the 8GB does not hold the new components.

Sep 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM Post #20 of 23
brilliant move by apple. samsung are having trouble supplying other companies with enough nand memory now because apple are gobbling it all up! why go for the 8gb? its true... why? apple know it too... and they are going to carve a bigger portion from the group who are vacillating between the ipod touch and competitors for one: apple have the connections to strangehold the supply lines, and two: the other devices by and large will be bought by apple haters or market adopters.

Nov 22, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #22 of 23
My dad has a second gen iPod touch and i have third gen 32gb one which I am typing on now. I am getting an iPod and p-51 mustang in a few days hopefully and will compare in a couple of weeks. I do notice that this 3rd gen is quicker at exiting apps, not much more though. Btw I will test wav files with my westone um3x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back