3d Printing
Sep 22, 2020 at 7:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Hello all,
One of my other hobbies is 3d printing. I have a few printers that usually run 24/7 but I have a lull in printing right now. I am open to printing parts for you guys. I have plenty of colors and would just ask that you pay shipping. I would need the .STL file. I have some designing skills but that would require me to have the product to make the measurements.

If you design something yourself in say fusion 360 and export to STL that would work too.

Let me know

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:37 PM Post #2 of 8
Damn, I was literally thinking rn that I can maybe design and 3D print a rack for my portable stack. Then I started browsing Headfi and voila!

Sep 22, 2020 at 8:10 PM Post #3 of 8
Just got a couple of printers myself recently a Ender 3 Pro and Anycubic Photon S and like I needed another hobby but it sure is fun and rewarding when you make a simple thing that just works . My Cozy in TPU is the most used.

Sep 22, 2020 at 9:56 PM Post #4 of 8
Damn, I was literally thinking rn that I can maybe design and 3D print a rack for my portable stack. Then I started browsing Headfi and voila!
Give it a try. maybe your design might be better than the one you found. Its not an easy barrier to entry but give it a try.

Sep 22, 2020 at 9:58 PM Post #5 of 8
Just got a couple of printers myself recently a Ender 3 Pro and Anycubic Photon S and like I needed another hobby but it sure is fun and rewarding when you make a simple thing that just works . My Cozy in TPU is the most used.
what is this my cozy that you speak of. It is a rewarding hobby when things come together but as you know or you will know. It aint easy. Problems happen quick.

Sep 24, 2020 at 7:46 PM Post #7 of 8
what is this my cozy that you speak of. It is a rewarding hobby when things come together but as you know or you will know. It aint easy. Problems happen quick.
The Cozy is one I made in Shapr3D and printed in TPU and it fits a Budweiser can just perfectly. If you want the Stl not a problem.

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:35 PM Post #8 of 8
The Cozy is one I made in Shapr3D and printed in TPU and it fits a Budweiser can just perfectly. If you want the Stl not a problem.
Thank you man I appreciate it but I am more of a whiskey guy myself but thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back