$350 amp for HD600
Apr 22, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #16 of 21
I'd recommend a Darkvoice amp. I got my used Darkvoice 332 amp for around that price that you had listed.

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpstereo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about the X-Can v2 or v3? Tubes yes - but they sound wonderful with the HD600s. I can also recommend the Audiotailor Jade - very nice indeed - but tubes again!

Jade can drive HD600/650 by balance mode. We can supply a connector for this purpose. It is made by teflon cable. It direct plug in to 2 plug of Jade to increase power & Sound quality.

Apr 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #19 of 21
I've just finished a SOHA+JISBOS+E12 with an RCA5963 that sounds pretty sweet. The original buyer seems to have disappeared on me. PM me for pic's and we can discuss a price if you are interested.

Apr 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... I am much happier using the Millet hybrids or one of the other hybrids like the SOHA 2 or SOHA/ JISBOS with the Senns. If you are up for a compromise the hybrids really deliver. The new Millet Mini-Max, in particular, mates very well with the Senns .... and is the one I would recommend as there is even a commercial version available from Whiplash Audio.

These hybrid amps are exceptionally GOOD sounding and very refined despite being so inexpensive... If you ever get some low impedance headphones the hybrids may actually sound even better.
tongue_smile.gif

I own several hybrids and I have been experimenting with these amps for months. I continue to be amazed by their value. Moreover, I remain VERY impressed by their sound quality .... these amps are keepers.
beerchug.gif

Which is an understatement... and...

... which is why I got mine!

It does it all... for a pittance!

Apr 28, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by taso89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking for something warm, transparent, with no signs of sibilance. I would prefer SS over tubes but I guess we will see.

I used to have the Little Dot I+ and was unimpressed. My source would be the Asus Essence STX. Just looking to see if you guys can come up with anything better suited
smily_headphones1.gif

i'm selling my Heed Canamp for $300.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back