35 Year Old Ends Affair with Music
Jul 29, 2004 at 8:26 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey it happened to me. Somewhere along the way, I lost my love affair with music and instead wooed a live breathing woman to marry me and have a child with me too. Then she bought an ipod for me this Father's day and here I am, almost closing on 300 posts after less than a month on the boards - the honeymoon's back on baby! And what's worse, the wifey likes this affair out of all my other concubines - *at least you actually leave the computer sometimes.* Also, i find myself singing in the shower again, which is bad, and to the baby, which isn't as bad. Have yet to sing to the wife tho - she might get freaked. The dog loves it tho.

Jul 29, 2004 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Hey it happened to me. Somewhere along the way, I lost my love affair with music and instead wooed a live breathing woman to marry me and have a child with me too. Then she bought an ipod for me this Father's day and here I am, almost closing on 300 posts after less than a month on the boards - the honeymoon's back on baby! And what's worse, the wifey likes this affair out of all my other concubines - *at least you actually leave the computer sometimes.* Also, i find myself singing in the shower again, which is bad, and to the baby, which isn't as bad. Have yet to sing to the wife tho - she might get freaked. The dog loves it tho.

I am very happy for you!
biggrin.gif

Gotta love TheOnion.

Jul 29, 2004 at 10:50 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn

Jahn,

Who are you tryin' to fool man. You're a stinkin' vinyl junkie and you know it. I don't wanna hear you sing,but you're OK by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back