300?
Dec 13, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #4 of 10
Saw the 1st trailer a month or so ago, and it looked very good. Hope it does not turn out to be one of these movies where all the goodness in already in the trailer.

Is the graphic novel any good??

Dec 14, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #5 of 10
i saw the 2nd trailer today during the previews of apocalypto. i must say it just adds to that .... "must see this movie now" feeling. i wouldnt mind paying extra to see the movie even if its overpriced. by the way apocalypto was fantastic!

Dec 14, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i saw the 2nd trailer today during the previews of apocalypto. i must say it just adds to that .... "must see this movie now" feeling. i wouldnt mind paying extra to see the movie even if its overpriced. by the way apocalypto was fantastic!

I saw this preview also at Apocalypto and all I can say is I'm pumped to see this movie... looks amazing!

Dec 14, 2006 at 9:36 AM Post #7 of 10
Our arrows will blot out the sun!
Then we will fight in the shade.
Rock on.
smily_headphones1.gif
Looks awesome, I at first didn't recognize the NIN song, which is part of what made that preview awesome.

Dec 14, 2006 at 12:30 PM Post #8 of 10
Impressive visuals, but storywise the trailer doesn't show it to be more than yet another "DEFEND OUR LAND IN A GIANT BATTLE!#%!%#" movie.

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #9 of 10
Yea, but this will be a giant battle, Miller style. Get ready for overstimulation.

I'm still praying that they decide to make Hard-Boiled. My god, that would be insane.

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:42 PM Post #10 of 10
i read the comic a while back and saw the trailer a few months ago. best part of it was...

BLASPHEMY!

THIS IS SPARTA!

pretty gangster scene, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back