$300 budget - 3 of the following cans?
Mar 26, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea
Perhaps because I'm more sincerely fond of a few Sennheiser phones than a true Sennheiser fan(boy).
icon10.gif

Oh, I really like also a few Beyerdynamics ...if only I could manage to 'catch' any Beyers here around.
smily_headphones1.gif

Ye, well said. I wanna own a can from each brand to get an idea of the 'house sound too'!
biggrin.gif

Could anyone please tell me where is the cheapest place to buy:

Sennheiser HD555?

Beyerdynamic DT440?

Also, does anyone have any ideas on which headphone I should get first?
I am buying them one by one so that I can evaluate what I want in my next can by comparing it with the can I currently own
cool.gif

Cheers

RoosterDude

Mar 26, 2005 at 9:31 PM Post #19 of 23
dt440 for <70€ at cyberport.de - they ship for ~16€ to the uk. no english website, but i could help you with your order, if necessary...
wink.gif

Mar 26, 2005 at 11:23 PM Post #20 of 23
How about new sony SA series. SA3K is only around $200 shipped and SA1K is less than $120 shipped. Tremendous value for money. Look at reviews posted by GSFerrari for details about SA series phones. Though its a bad word these sony phones seem to be FOTM.
icon10.gif

Mar 27, 2005 at 3:34 PM Post #21 of 23
Thats one hell of a deal on the DT440s! Cheers BrokenEnglish!
I know a little german!
icon10.gif
and the website has a surprising amount of english so I should be able to navigate it. But thanx, I'll call upon you if I decide to get them and have any trouble!

Beyerdynamic is a german company so that may explain the amazing price. Well, it is when compared with our sponsors Meier Audio -$160 shipped!

Those sony cans look tempting but I think I'll pass because the only one I would buy are the SA5000 and they're way outa the price range. Especially when you consider that I live in the UK!

Anyone know cheapest place to get HD555 that ship worldwide?

Thanx

Mar 27, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #22 of 23
hd555 for gbp63 or 91€ at www.technikdirekt.de - international shipping and international website...
wink.gif
not quite sure about their shipping fees. check it.

/edit: ah... found it: 22€ for shipping within europe... quite expensive
frown.gif

Mar 27, 2005 at 7:52 PM Post #23 of 23
I seem to be able to get the DT440s a lot cheaper than the HD555s here in the UK. Whereas, in the US, it's a totally different story!

Even at that german store, they sell the senns a lot more than the beyers. They both german brands too!

Oh btw, just ordered my A500.

Should be ordering the MS1 tomorrow.

The third can will wait!
biggrin.gif

Anyone else know where to get the HD555 delivered worldwide it would be appreciated

Thanx,

RoosterDude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back