30% cashback on Ebay--not a scam!!
Oct 18, 2008 at 6:26 AM Post #31 of 69
looks like MS is infusing its $ to stmulate the economy. some movt is better than no movt. no one frankly figured they could or ever would repeat the 30% of a couple of months ago. what kind of bottomless pit is this... man, not that i can complain, it has served me well. the current 30% has been on for a while. ebay has been reacted to the % with all kinds of shady deals including retailers jacking up their prices.. which sucks imho as it cuts into the savings. this was MS's reaction to Googles 10$ google checkout thing if im not mistake.. well google has some ground to make up in light of this.

im a pc and i have a BEARD!

Oct 19, 2008 at 2:03 AM Post #33 of 69
Seems to have dropped to 20% tonight. I was going to get a great deal on an Acer Aspire One but will wait.

Oct 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM Post #34 of 69
It still shows 30% for me.

Oct 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM Post #35 of 69
Anyone received the eBay October coupon?
I haven't received anything yet
frown.gif

Oct 26, 2008 at 5:48 AM Post #41 of 69
I don't see any ebay results at all for any products I find with the live search \=

could anyone do this themselves right now and then give me the exact intsructions of how they just went and did this? I'm all set to buy a ton of stuff off of ebay

feel free to reach me over messengers (just under my avatar)
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 26, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #44 of 69
unfortunately, the 25% is the only promotion at the moment. The rate changes periodically. Depending on how much you're going to purchase, however, it may not matter. $670 was the most you could earn cashback on before, now $800 is the most. If you're spending $800 or more, 25% is as good as 30%.

Oct 29, 2008 at 3:57 AM Post #45 of 69
Is the discount/cashback given to your Paypal account? I have an account at live.com/with microsoft but I don't know what the payment method is on the account. Does it matter? If I sign into live.com and ebay, click the ebay advertisement, and then "buy it now" whatever item, will this definitely get me the discount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back