<30€ IEM for a newbie
Aug 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ciclop

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm new here (but lurked around for a while) and am looking for in ear earphones below 30€/$40
So far I've owned 3 pairs of Creative EP-630 (all of them broke down) and one pair of (possibly fake) Creative EP-830 (broke down as well), now I've bought another EP630s (as I found out, fake ones) and made a realization that I should buy some quality earphones, so I googled a bit a found this site.
I've looked at couple of guides in here, but there's just so many to choose from and I basically have no idea what I'm looking at most of the time, heh.

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for the responses! :)

Aug 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #2 of 6
Check out Brainwavz R1, Hippo EB,  Soundmagic or the best I've tried so far in that range is the HisoundAudio E212. Comes with good accessories and has very good mids, bass and soundstage. Costs about US$38 and it's brand new in the market.

Aug 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #3 of 6
Thank you for answering,I checked those out.

Altough, after a day of reading guides and reviews on here, I've come to conclusion to buy the SoundMAGIC E30 for 40 bucks, what is the general opinion on those?

Aug 28, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #4 of 6
The E30 is good value for $40. Another IEM that is rated even higher than E30 is the Astrotec AM90 at $45. Maybe you can check that out too.

Aug 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #5 of 6
They seem good as well, but, I can't try them out where I live (Slovakia), since they don't sell them here.
I can of course buy them from ebay and such, but what if I don't like them, or they fit wrong etc.
I'll go try out the E30s and will report back.

Aug 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #6 of 6
I have the same issue in my country. I bought the TPeos H-100 reading all the reviews and ended up not liking it's signature. Maybe the best thing is to find out the type of signature you like and choose the IEM accordingly so chances of buying the wrong one is minimised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back