3 new DAP from Samsung
Oct 12, 2004 at 11:25 PM Post #2 of 6
I see the Yh 926 has a color screen and supports "motion JPEG" whatever that is. I always thought it would be cool to have your DAP show the album cover from the tag -- sort of like a screen saver. Another cool feature would be the ability to read notes in the file from the tag info -- like album reviews or notes or lyrics, etc.

Oct 13, 2004 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 6
I've heard a samsung yepp player or whatever it's called before (a long while ago). The worst audio in ANY device. It's like they weren't even trying to make the sound enjoyable, or even understandable. Hope these are different (like I really care anyway)
tongue.gif

Oct 13, 2004 at 3:45 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke
I see the Yh 926 has a color screen and supports "motion JPEG" whatever that is. I always thought it would be cool to have your DAP show the album cover from the tag -- sort of like a screen saver. Another cool feature would be the ability to read notes in the file from the tag info -- like album reviews or notes or lyrics, etc.

Motion JPEG is video, MPEG in particular.

Oct 13, 2004 at 5:49 AM Post #6 of 6
The battery life is horrible, plus it seems like they're using the same people who designed the Creative Nomad Zen line. Seems like a good starting point for a future line of players, however. Pretty up the design, improve the battery life and market it well, and you could have a hot seller there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back