3.5mm to lighting adapter
Feb 28, 2018 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

nrahuf

New Head-Fier
just wondered what people are using to connect their IEM’s with their iPhones? I use an iPhone X and sometimes want to listen to music through it using my shure 846’s. I am sure people will tell me not best source kit but it suits my need.

I have used loads of 3.5mm to lightinig adapters and most are rubbish. I noticed that FiiO have released the i1 but cable is huge. Q

Came across the dbmagix ac1 and ac2 - anyone have experience of these ? Any others I should consider ?

I would like to charge and use my headphones at the same time.

Appreciate any advise of what adapters people are using.

Thanks

Mar 6, 2018 at 4:30 AM Post #6 of 12
I got mine from null audio at SGD49 (another 10% off with code FBAP10), but depending on where you are located the shipping cost might be a big factor.
https://www.null-audio.com/collecti...ts/accessport-high-resolution-audio-amplifier

I'm in Singapore lah! You my friend are the man. Just pulled the trigger, cant wait to see how it will improve Spotify & Tidal. Null audio should work on its SEO by the way, the didnt show up in the results, Treeo did though, and it costs S$79 there. So, cheers to a 35SGD saved thanks to you fella.

Mar 6, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #9 of 12
so just had the DB Magix units delivered the AC1 is amazing - the sound on a standard iPhone is amazing and significantly increases the volume of the shure 846's. Only issue is that the unit is made from plastic and I wonder how long it would last - the AC3 is metal and again sound is improved. Volume increase is somewhat less and will hold together better as made of metal. If only the acs had a charging port as well - then I would be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back