3.5mm Mini to Mini for Portable Amp
Jul 14, 2008 at 12:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

deadfolk

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

While I wait for my shiny new Predator portable amp to appear, I guess I should get me an interconnect.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm really looking for the best I can get under the $160/£80 mark for a cable just long enough to connect a DAP to the amp when stacked.

If it is relevant, I am using a Cowon D2 with a pair of SE530s.

Oh, and it must be available to ship to Europe (Ireland).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jul 14, 2008 at 3:44 PM Post #2 of 4
Punnisher makes an AWESOME LOD, and is LOW PROFILE. Definitely the smallest you'll find.

Do a search for it....well worth the money.

Jul 14, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #3 of 4
oicdn - those LODs sure look great...unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), I am not using an iPod. Just looking for a straight 3.5 to 3.5.

Thanks anyway...I may well end up looking for a LOD before too long, so I'll keep this in mind.

Jul 14, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #4 of 4
Ahh....my mistake. A mini to mini...in all honesty, get something with really small right angle neutriks on both ends. Get something REALLY short, so it's not as obtrusive. If you get the straight plugs, you'll have at a minimum the lengths of the jacks sticking out.

Get Punnisher to make you the low pro dock, but with the small neutriks he uses on both ends....that'll get you good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back