3/31/12 CanFEST III Headphone Event-Charlotte, NC with Turntable and Vinyl Show
Jan 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #106 of 238
Consider checking with the Company directly.
If no one brings any TP (Thunderpants) products, or other desired products from other companies not attending, perhaps someone can contact that company to see if they might loan them a few items to bring to the Show. That way, while they may not be able to have a physical presence they can still be able to reach out to the audio community and their customer base. I'm already working on this with a few other companies letting them know their goodies will be returned after the Show.

I have just been in contact with Schiit directly and they are unfortunately unable to make the Show for some valid reasons. I have asked if they would send a few items for those interested to check out and am awaiting a response. More later.

Jan 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #109 of 238
Lead Post Updated: Includes special guest Joseph Grado, Vendors and Attendees

Below is the update:

Our guest of honor, Joseph Grado, is planning to be there and chat with all the folks at the event.

Vendors:
40-50 Vinyl Vendors

Ray Samuels Audio-Ray Samuels
Woo Audio-Jack
Head-Direct-Fang 
Moon-Audio-Drew
Whiplash Audio-Drew
Liquid Hi-Fi-Ron
More to follow

Attendee List:
Many locals not on Head-Fi
fatcat28037
Stevtt
gates_2
NapalmkK
Super Manskito+1 or more
ThermL+1
barihunk
dailydoseofdaly
daverich4
ardgedee
gospelguy
yunaforever009
brobilly
dxanex
Vikingatheart
unl3a5h3d
Defiant00
Mikem
TomM
RonF
BobC
DannyB
More to Follow

Jan 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #112 of 238
I'm very excited! This is going to be my first meet! 
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #115 of 238
Great! I'm glad Mr. Grado is going to be there again this year. He had a nice setup last year, I didn't even know what half of it was. 

Jan 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #116 of 238
Some brief responses below.

"Danny, does that rule that requires all first time attendees to stop by Drew's table and buy cables for everyone still apply?"

Don't be ridiculous!!! First time attendees, other than Hooter ladies, are only required to "donate" large sums of cash or very rare tubes. I will be sure all donations get delivered to the "right" place.

"Great! I'm glad Mr. Grado is going to be there again this year. He had a nice setup last year, I didn't even know what half of it was."

Regarding Joe's stuff last year he had a Nagra digital recorder along with his new microphones and several of his own recordings to demo the mics.
I don't know what he will bring this year. Rumor has it he is giving away NOS HP1000 headphones with a limit of 500. Just a rumor though at this time. I'll try to confirm it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back