Sep 28, 2007 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Mrvile

Headphoneus Supremus
Following skud's tracks I've also just hit the Double Supremus today.

It's been good times around here guys. I take a look at my join date and realize that I'm still relatively noob. But I've learned so much from you guys within that short amount of time that I can't even believe where I've come.

Because of college, I've dropped out of the headphone world a bit, and now I'm left with only a pair of RP21's, EP630's, and KSC75's. I don't really even look in the headphone or amp forums anymore (which I had used to all the time) but it's the Member's Lounge that really keeps me coming back for more.

I'm part of a variety of other forums (13,000 posts and counting over at Anandtech), and I've never been as connected to the other members as I have here, even though I haven't seen any of your faces at the meets yet.

Now time to get back to art homework. I never thought art school could be this difficult.

Keep up the fun
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 28, 2007 at 3:42 PM Post #3 of 11
Nice man.

Yeah... I definitely didn't think school could be this hard. I was at the top of my class in High School and thought college would be a piece of cake... Yeah..... about that....

Anyways, good luck in college! Best of luck to you man.

Sep 28, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #6 of 11
Hey, I'm pretty close behind you. I bet I'll be a Double Supremus by the end of the year!

Sep 28, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #7 of 11
Congrats

Sep 28, 2007 at 5:45 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice man.

Yeah... I definitely didn't think school could be this hard. I was at the top of my class in High School and thought college would be a piece of cake... Yeah..... about that....

Anyways, good luck in college! Best of luck to you man.

UM Engin is no walk in the park, although aerospace is considerably less brutal than EE
wink.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Keep up the work. Art school should be hard.
wink.gif

One-time Ohio Art Major here.

What school did you attend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back