2nd Hand Gilmore Lite (New Version) and SR-71
Feb 23, 2005 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Apocalypse_HD650

Head-Fier
I'm in the UK and considering both of these amps for my Sennheiser HD650's. Although the Gilmore Lite from headamp fits my $300 budget; there is an issue with the wall wart power supply. Its not available in the 220-240V format I require. However the Gilmore Lite Dedicated PSU is available in the voltage I require. Both from HeadAmp however would cost $479-way over budget.

Hence my stategy is to purchase the Gilmore Lite amp in good condition 2nd hand and then purchase a new DPSU from Justin at headamp. What price can I expect to pay for a very good condition Gilmore Lite HeadAmp (maybe even without the wall wart)?

Also since I am now looking at second hand, I'm also considering the Ray Samuels SR-71; since there would obviouly be no power issues for me here. What price can I expect to pay for a good condition SR-71?

Thanks

P.S if anybody actually is selling any of the above items please PM me.

Feb 24, 2005 at 9:55 AM Post #2 of 2
I am in Australia and i got the transformer and the power adaptor so that the Lite works here. You can select the voltage etc so nothing will stand between you and that sweet amp.
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back