2move trouble!
Aug 20, 2008 at 10:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Ub3rMario

500+ Head-Fier
So i just got my 2move today, and I read the directions very carefully. I gently opened the unit up to switch the gain to low gain mode, then as i'm putting it back together, i find that the left screw will only screw in about half way, then it gets difficult to turn (not super difficult). Any further turning will cause it to just get loose and i'm feeling that the threads are screwed up.

I'm shocked because i was ever so gentle with this process. I opened it back up and looked at the screw receiving part and it looks like the threads are indeed bunk.

Got it from TTVJ should i contact him or leave it half way in or try to rethread it with some tool?

Aug 21, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 4
I'd e-mail Todd and get it taken care of before it gets worse. This isn't the first time I've seen someone having this problem. Not to worry though-I'm sure Todd and Mr. Meier will work together to fix it.

How 'bout those Mariners?

Aug 22, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How 'bout those Mariners?

Ugh, lets not go there, thank goodness it is football season
tongue_smile.gif
Go HAWKS!! I hope the Dogs look good this year.

I still want one of these 2Moves.

Aug 22, 2008 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 4
Haha yeah don't talk about mariners i've given up on them except for ichiro. haha.

Yeah i guess i'll call todd and see what he thinks.

Pseudohippy! I live in kent too (when not at UW woo go huskies)! Where abouts do you live? I could let you test out my 2move if you wanna meet up and check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back