2GB Sansa Clip for $30 / 8GB Fuze for $80
Aug 26, 2008 at 8:02 AM Post #17 of 26
Nah, this is what I just got from buy.com thinking the status of the order might have changed, but if that's the case why did it go from not being in stock to being in stock and then back to out of stock in such a short period of time. Anyway, here's what they said

Thank you for your email regarding order #**********

We apologize that the delivery of your order is taking longer than
expected. Due to a setback from the supplier, item #205986376 is
currently on backorder. We update our web site once every 24 hours.
Occasionally, items run out of stock before we can update this
information. We are working on providing more frequent updates in the
future.

Currently, we do not have an estimated time of arrival for your item.
You will receive an email from us once the product you ordered ships.

If you decide not to wait for this product, you may request for a
cancellation by visiting our web site at:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Aug 27, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #18 of 26
I got real tired of waiting for this so I cancelled the order and went to bestbuy and bought a clip 2gb red for 50.00 and got it in hand right there. no waiting just give it to me now. LOL

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #20 of 26
Before I bought the red one I looled at the black one besides the red one and liked the red one better. I had a black one 4gb and didn't need 4gb. Its nice to have some color instead of black with the clip.

Aug 28, 2008 at 4:53 AM Post #21 of 26
I got mine on Monday... hope the delay isn't too bad for you guys.

I like the color. It looks more like this but just a tad brighter.

1201712656.usr1.jpg

Aug 29, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmaxmedia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woot.com has the black Sansa Clip 2GB for $20 (+ 5$ ship) right now.

I think they're refurbs, but for a $20 flash player who cares...

I bought 2 of the refurb'd players. I'm just excited to hav a couple of good sounding mp3 players that are more convenient than my ipod 5.5g.

Only thing is i run a macbook pro so it will be interesting to see how to get the song titles to display... it shouldn't be too hard

Aug 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatwunguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought 2 of the refurb'd players. I'm just excited to hav a couple of good sounding mp3 players that are more convenient than my ipod 5.5g.

Only thing is i run a macbook pro so it will be interesting to see how to get the song titles to display... it shouldn't be too hard

As long as you use ID3 tags, you'll be fine.

Using a Clip on a Mac is easy, except for no AAC support. You can even drag and drop songs right from iTunes onto your mounted Clip. Since I use iTunes, I find that easier than manually going through the iTunes folder.

Aug 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM Post #25 of 26
The Clip is definitely worth having because it will play OGG files like it was made for them and it sounds outstanding. You'll likely need to update to the latest firmware, though, in order for it to play the OGG files.

I had a 4GB version, I traded to very good friend down under in Kangaroo territory, that I loved and enjoyed because of the OGG files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back